Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 Form Portal Login is www.recruitment.army.mil.ng for both Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and Short Service Combatant (SSC). You are advised to read and understand the types of commission before proceeding to apply. If you want to login to Nigerian Army PORTAL online, then you’ll have to read the information on this page very well. Nigerian Army portal online login is done when NA official announces the recruitment exercise.
Please see this guide about www.recruitment.army.mil.ng that’s the Nigerian Army Portal for 2022 recruitment now. If you’re a Nigerian and you’re still unemployed, then apply for Nigerian Army jobs now.
Hope you know that www.recruitment.army.mil.ng is known as the main official website, or you can call it portal of the Nigerian Army.
Before now, Nigerian Army will collect online application forms from unemployed Nigerians from www.recruitment.army.mil.ng, You have to submit your form via the Nigerian Army Portal online as well.
Note: Nigerian Army recruitment is now on. The recruitment will pass through different phrase. The very first one is the application form submission.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 Requirements
|Minimum Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimum Age (Trades)||0|
|Maximum Age (Trades)||0|
|Minimum Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimum Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.|
(1) Applicant must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
(2) Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army standards.
(3) Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4) All applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
(5) All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sitting in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
(6) An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years as at the commencement of training by 8 Aug 22.
(7) Applicant must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(8) Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
(9) Basic swimming abilities and knowledge of any additional skill would be an added advantage.
(1) Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2) No special center for recruitment.
(3) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4) All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
(7) Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
(8) Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
(9) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10) Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11) Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
(12) Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 28 June – 11 July 2022.
How to Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 Regular Recruits Intake?
Applications for Nigerian Army 2022 recruitment are to be made online free of charge from 25 March 2022 to 6 May 2022.
(1) Go online and visit the recruitment portal via https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2) Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
(3) Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
(4) Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
After the recruitment forms are collected, list’s of all successful shortlisted candidates will be released, there will be interview, screening and the venues/centers will be made known to all applicants.
How to access Nigerian Army 2022 Portal Login via www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
You can login to the Nigerian Army Portal any day any time by simply visiting www.recruitment.army.mil.ng/military-secretary
As an Nigeria Army applicant, you’ll need to understand that Army Portal is open for the under listed positions below.
- Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC)
- Short Service Combatant (SSC)
So, you’ll need to kindly visit any of the Army Programme above to sign into your preferred Army Portal.
Don’t forget that the recruitment is totally free of charge. You can see it from recruitment.army.mil.ng
You can also check name of all successful shortlisted candidates once its out.
Interested applicant can quickly submit your own application from the main recruitment registration before the deadline here: Nigerian Army Recruitment
Applicant can equally check names of all shortlisted candidates via the Nigerian Army portal, once it’s out.
Make sure you prepare yourself very well okay. You can check List’s of all shortlisted candidates now. For Latest news updates from the Nigerian Army Portal, kindly visit now.
If you encounter any challenges during your registration on www.recruitment.army.mil.ng portal, kindly comment your issues below.
If you want to become an Nigerian Army officer, make sure you register on time. Make sure to drop a comment below now.