The Nigerian army dssc recruitment 2022 portal is officially open for Their 2022 registration exercise for people That want to apply for Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Commission Course Recruitment (SSC 48 / 2022).
Nigerian army recruitment portal 2022 provides for both Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and Short Service Combatant (SSC). You are advised to read and understand the types of commission before proceeding to apply.
The Nigerian Army (NA) recruitment.army.mil.ng, is branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. In this post, we will be showing you how to apply for Nigeria Army recruitment and how to get the Nigeria Army login to access the portal. Note: Recruitment exercise for Nigerian Army for 2022/2023 has begun. The Nigerian Army has announced a date for its 2022 Trades/Non-Trades Men and Women recruitment exercise. The recruitment exercise would commence from August 24 to 29th September, 2022.
Note: The Nigerian Army Portal is for the below listed Nigerian Army Nigeria recruitment (SSC 48 / 2022)
- Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC)
- Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant (SSC)
To apply for 2022 Nigerian Army recruitment, you have to meet some requirements which we shall list down below. So kindly take note of these before applying. Do note that these requirements are subject to change. We will update them as soon as they change.
How to apply to join the Nigerian Army Dssc
- Interested and qualified applicants need to apply online for www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Application is free of charge
- Na only one time you fit apply; Multiple applications go disqualify you
- You must print dis documents after you don complete the online application: a. Local Government Indigeneship Form; b. Attestation Form that Military Officer or your Local Government Chairman will sign; c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form; d. Acknowledgment Form
Nigerian Army dssc recruitment Requirements
- Applicants need to Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Height must pass 1.66m for male and 1.63m for female
- Applicants must dey medically and physically fit
- Applicants must not get criminal conviction(s) from court of law in dia history
- Non Tradesmen/women: a. Applicants must dey between the age 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2022
- Applicants need to have at least 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, wey no pass two sittings for SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB
- For Tradesmen/women: a. Applicants must dey between age 18 and 25 years, except for di pipo wey dey apply for assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers. For dem age must dey between 18 and 28 years; b. Applicants need to have lower credit for ND/NCE or any trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with minimum of 2 passes and credit for English, wey no pass two sittings for SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB
- Applicants for drivers need to have minimum of two passes for SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with credit for English and trade test certificate
- Also, applicants for sportsmen/women need to show evidence of their professional experience which include certificates and medals
Important Notes while Applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Selection Interview. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicant may be handed over to the Nigerian Police for prosecution.
- The Nigerian Army will not entertain any inquiries in respect of applicants whose application have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- Online Registration Starts on 19th August 2022 and closes on 29th September, 2022.
- Nigerian Army Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
For further inquiry, please call 08179269294 and 08109959294 between 0800 – 1800 hours daily.
|Minimium Grade||Second Class – Lower Division|
|Application Period||19 Aug 20 – 29 Sep 20|