SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Turbine Supervisor – Aero Derivative Gas Generators (H/F)
Location: Port Harcourt (Onshore), Rivers
Contract type: International contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Employee Status: Employee
- Be responsible/and to complete maintenance activities on power turbines by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff.
- Reporting to the Head of Maintenance, provide technical support, capability of running and monitoring of turbo-generators and, or, turbo-compressors.
- Capabiity of maintaining, turbo-generators and turbo Compressors
- Follow-up of L1 to L3 maintenance tasks preparation and performance
- Follow-up of L4 to L5 site maintenance preparation of maintenance
- Assistance to supplier during major operations
- Coordination with Supplier site representative
- Follow-up of spare parts , consumables, tools and procedures
- At least 10 years oil and gas industry experience in relevant maintenance role.
- At least 5 years in a significant lead Supervisor role with demonstrated skills to successfully lead maintenance teams.
- Demonstrated safety leadership and personnel management skills.
- Culturally aware and experience in working with multi-national workforces
- Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS : SAP/R3.
- Mechanical Specific: Aero Derivative Gas Generators (Rolls Royce RB211 preferably), Compressors, Diesel Generators, etc.
- H0B0 Electrical.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity. This position is opened to people with disabilities