Store Keeper Supervisor Job Recruitment 2022 Interested Applicant should possess minimum of Degree/HND, OND and SSCE or First School Leaving Certificate in any Management Studies, with at least 3 years work experience. A reputable Oil and Gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies are seeking the services of:
Job Title: Store Keeper Supervisor
Roles & Responsibilities
- Daily update General Stock records
- Keeping of BIN CARD status on each stock items
- Tracking INBOUND shipment
- Update on Goods Received record
- Update on Goods Released record
- Product Brochure stock management
- Order procurement management
- Form M & other import documentation processing
- Order/invoice record
- Keeping OEMs Price list record
- Applicant must be able to Keep record of list | profile of OEMs & their area of specialization
- Keeping of store/service reconciliation record
- Prepare stock data for management & operational activities i.e.:
- Stock Analysis data
- Purchase Order (PO) Analysis data
- Order/Invoice analysis
- Manufacturers OTD data
- Monitoring of Winelight OTD to Customer
- Brochure data
- Demo Data
- Book keeping of all sales documentation.
- Pre-sale shipment document
- Courier document
Education, Experience & Attribute
- Minimum of a University Degree/HND, OND and SSCE or First School Leaving Certificate in related areas of study as indicated
- At least 5 years work experience in similar role, Supply Chain, etc
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to the job title respectively.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Salary and Remuneration:
- The Salary for this very job and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date: 23rd Nov, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the Specific Position applied for as subject of the mail. Please note that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.