We are a NAFDAC Certified healthy food processing company into production of 100% Natural nut butters without additives in the most delicious creamy flavors. We also offer a wide range of Imported whole nuts, seeds and dry fruits rich in Fibre, healthy fats and plant protein that cater to consumers daily needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Social media manager to manage our social media accounts.
- You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to comments.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals and high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Manage web traffic and metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / HND qualification in Marketing or relevant Work experience.
- 2 – 3 years of work experience
- Must be living within Ajah, and its environment
- Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management/creation
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with basic graphics design and video editing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.