Police Recruitment 2022 Registration Form | NPF Recruitment 2022 Form is Here. Nigerian police is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill their available Job vacancies. Interested applicants should kindly visit www.policerecruitment.ng; Fill and submit the online form (Review the information before final submission). Ensure that you … Read Also: 10 Requirements for on-
RECRUITMENT INTO THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE 2022
Nigerian Police invites Members of the Public to check the full details of the NPF 2022 recruitment advert in the following National Dailies of today, Wednesday, 29th November, 2022. Leadership – Page 33 Daily Trust – Page 11 The Nation – Page 45 Daily Sun – Page 8.
Google Search Incoming search terms
- Police Recruitment Recruitment Form 2022
- Police Recruitment 2022 Requirements
- How to Join Nigeria Police Force
- Is Nigeria Police Recruitment Form 2022 Out?
- 2022 Nigeria Police Recruitment Closing Date
- Nigeria Police 2022 Recruits Intake Recruitment Form
Police Recruitment 2022 Registration Form Requirements
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
-Birth Certificate Result
-FSLC (Primary school) Result
- For candidates who apply for police constables. Mathematics and English are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
i. No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
ii. Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
iii. The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates email/telephones
After registration applicant are to Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following:
Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.