MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant – CCRO, Corporate Relations
Job Identification: 1109
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 1
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Chief Corporate Services Officer (CCSO)
Division: Corporate Services
- Act as the point of contact to the Executive, handling and distributing confidential mails, telephone calls, faxes, etc.
- Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and filing (electronic and hard) process.
- Manage sensitive matters and information regarding peculiar issues within the department.
- Co-ordinate and manage Executive calendars, travel arrangements and schedules, negotiating potential conflicts and determining feasible alternatives.
- Perform a diversity of secretarial and administrative support activities including composing memos and correspondences, compiling reports, creation of spreadsheets and manipulation of spreadsheet data.
- Cross-examine documents for Exec’s review to ensure quality control and compliance to MTNN policies.
- Collate monthly activity reports from the different units within the assigned department for the Exec’s review.
- Perform quality control checks on assigned Exec’s presentations, to ensure proper formatting and elimination of errors.
- Process all requisitions for the assigned Exec’s office.
- Respond to customer (Internal/external) queries and requests on non-technical issues and escalate to the assigned manager / exec when necessary.
- Prepare meeting/conference logistics and host visitors on behalf of the Executive.
- First Degree in any related discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with othersExperience working in a medium-sized organization
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online