Applicants are invited to apply for Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships to undertake a graduate degree at Oxford University in the UK.
these endowments have been established by the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies to allow graduates to pursue the study of benefit to the Muslim world.
A valuable chance for overseas students to study a graduate program in the UK.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university in Oxford, England. It the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s second-oldest university in continuous operation after the University of Bologna.
- Study Subject(s): The studentships are awarded in all subjects available within the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS)
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing graduate (full-time master’s or DPhil course) programme at Oxford University.
- Scholarship Provider: Oxford University, UK
- The award can be taken at the UK
- You must be applying to start a new full-time master or DPhil course at Oxford.
- You must be either:
- ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom and from a Muslim community (with preference given to those from a financially disadvantaged household), or
- a national of, and ordinarily resident in, one of the following countries in Asia and Africa
- You should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed.
- You should be intending to undertake study in a field derived from or of relevance to the Islamic tradition, or which is of relevance and/or benefit to the Muslim world.
How to Apply
How to Apply: In order to be considered for this application , you must complete the following steps:
- submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline.
- complete an Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships Supporting Statement and upload it, together with your graduate application form.
The sponsorship will cover 100% of course fees and a grant for living costs (at least £15,009). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Application Deadline: January 2020 or varies according to the course.