Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer – Engineering Store
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Purpose / Objectives
- To ensure that there is full compliance with rules and procedures for technical operations in achieving cost effective targets.
Key Responsibilities / Activities
- To track and document all spares issues and requests on requisition booklets and on the ERP.
- To ensure that there is full compliance with rules and procedures guiding stores operations
- To ensure that spares are available for technical operations when needed.
- To ensure that spares received into the store meet set specifications and quality standards.
- To ensure regular stock count and monitor stock levels for replenishment at the right time. using stock valuation report on NAV.
- Generate internal orders at the right time and compile stock data such as stock variance, stock holding value etc. for stock report analysis.
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department.
- Any other jobs assigned by Store Supervisor.
Education & Experience
- At least minimum of OND in all Engineering disciplines.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of stores management Items test and certifications.
- Stores and Technical procedures compliance Regular Stock Audit.
- Technical skills
- Analytical Skills
- Tolerance for routine
- Knowledge sharing
- Team player
- Attention for details.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online