Are you in search of Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2021 Form? If yes, then we have listed Nigerian Ports Authority Vacant positions careers.nigerianports.org Today. In this article, we will provide you vital information on Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) recruitment 2021.
The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) recruitment for 2021 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment portal (www.careers.nigerianports.org), how to apply for NPA 2021 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment 2021.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA)? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get
Nigerian Ports Authority Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Applicants must be:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Candidates shortlisted would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
Important Note on Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment 2021. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Nigerian Ports Authority Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Ports Authority.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on careers.nigerianports.org
- Nigeria Ports Authority Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigerian Ports Authority.
Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2021/2022 Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
However, It is important to note that Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment form is not Yet Out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment Portal @ www.careers.nigerianports.org to stay updated as the form is out.
How To Apply For Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2021 Online
If you want to stay updated on Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment 2021, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.