The Nigerian Navy DSS 2022/2023 Full List of Shortlisted applicants is now out. Applicants whose names appear below are shortlisted for interview into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service (DSS) Course 25 Special Enlistment for Medical Consultants.
Nigerian Navy DSS 2022/2023 Shortlisted candidates are to report at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Lagos State on “Wednesday 4th April, 2022” for an interview which will take place from “4th to 10th April 2022”.
The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical tests and oral examinations.
Nigerian Navy DSS 2022/2023 shortlisted Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Duly completed Registration Forms.
- Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials including:
- National Identity Card (acknowledgement slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Evidence of fellowship of West African Colleges or National Medical Colleges in respective specializations such as FWACS, FWACO, FMOG or equivalents obtained from foreign institutions.
- Certificate or Registration with the Medical and dental Council of Nigeria.
- Certificate of Registration of Additional Certificates.
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
- Writing materials.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
- Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
- A set of cutlery.
For those who do not remember the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25 Special Enlistment for Medical Consultants Recruitment exercise, Please click the link below to refresh your memory:
Note: Candidates who fail to report on 4th April 2022 will not be allowed to partake in the interview.