Are you looking for Nigerian Breweries 2022/2023 Recruitment Job Vacancies Application Form? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2022 Nigerian Breweries recruitment? If yes, then continue reading.
It is our concern to bring to your notice that the Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment 2022 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for the Nigerian Breweries 2022/2023 Recruitment exercise. You’ll see Nigerian Breweries recruitment 2022 job vacancies and how to successfully submit your online application, so keep reading to find out more.
Nigerian Breweries Plc are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about winning with Nigeria and marketing high quality brands.
Nigerian Breweries 2022/2023 Recruitment is currently ongoing at the moment. This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Breweries is set to commence fresh application intake from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies.
We have been receiving questions from people asking us about the Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2022, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2022 Application Form?
- How can I apply for Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form?
- Is the Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2022 Application Form out?
- When will 2022 Nigerian Breweries Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2022 updates?
- Official Nigerian Breweries 2022 Recruitment Portal?
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regards to Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2022 job vacancies. We are currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions below:
1.) Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Trainee Shift Manager – Brewing
Click Here To View Details
2.) Nigerian Breweries Plc Trainee Shift Manager – Packaging
Click Here To View Details
3.) Nigerian Breweries PLC Management Trainee (Finance)
- This position is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Management Development Scheme, which targets young Engineers who are desirous of an Engineering career in a conducive manufacturing environment with best – in – class systems and processes.
- After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo:
- A 12-month residential modular training programme
- A formal training and experiential attachments in our breweries.
- At the end of the training, the successful candidates will be appointed as Shift Manager-Packaging in any of our breweries across Nigeria.
Nigerian Breweries 2022/2023 Recruitment Requirements
The ideal candidates should possess the following:
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2015.
- Maximum of two years work experience.
- Digital agility
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in any of the Engineering disciplines listed below:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Master degree in any Engineering discipline (mandatory).
We offer some of the most competitive remuneration packages in our industry and offer performance related increments/bonuses.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within two weeks from the closing date.
- Only online applications will be processed.