Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2022 Form Portal | Apply Here for NIS Recruitment 2022 Registration – Here’s guideline on how to apply for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment 2022 registration. Like we’ve always done before.
If you would love to apply Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment 2022, then I will like you to read this publication till the end. This Job update about Nigerian Immigration recruitment 2022/2023 is specially for those who wants to join Nigerian Immigration.
You’ll be seeing the guideline on how applicants can register for Nigerian Immigration recruitment 2022 job.
So if you’re ready to see how to apply for 2022 Nigerian Immigration recruitment application form, kindly read the guide below:
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for full time appointment to the following positions:
1.) Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
2.) Inspector of Immigration (II), Professionals (Nurse)
3.) Immigration Assistant III (IA-3), General Duty
4.) Immigration Assistant III (IA-3), Artisan and Driver / Mechanic
5.) Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), Professionals (Nurse)
6.) Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2), General Duty
7.) Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI), Professional (Pharmacist)
8.) Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), General Duty
9.) Superintendent of Immigration (SI), Professional (Doctor)
When is Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2022 Registration Closing Date
The Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2022 registration closing date has been announced. Interested applicants for NIS recruitment 2022 are to register before the given closing date of registration which is 10th April, 2022.
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2022 General Requirement
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2022 interested applicants must:
- Be Nigerian by birth.
- Have National Identity Number
- Medically fit
- Present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be required to pass drug test
- Be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years
- Have height not less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Be free from financial embarrassment.
- Have chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment.
Applicants with any of the following physical challenge need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight(squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges
- Any physical deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the rigor of the physical exercise in the recruitment process, women with pregnancy need not apply
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2022 Registration
- Interested candidates are to visit the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2022 Portal via www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
- Select ‘Apply Here’ under the Rank/ Cadre which you are qualified for,
- Register with a valid and functional email account,
- A verification link would be sent to your email,
- Login to your email and click on the verification link. If you can’t see it in your mail, check the ‘Spam’ folder,
- After activating the link, login to your profile and complete your application free of charge.
Incoming searches for this Job:
- Immigration recruitment portal 2022
- Nigeria Immigration 2022 shortlisted candidate
- Immigration recruitment latest news for 2022 recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment 2022 Form
- Nigeria Immigration recruitment 2022 portal
- Nigeria Immigration 2022 screening date
- List of successful candidate for Nigerian Immigration
- Nigeria Immigration recruitment gov ng
- Nigeria Immigration 2022 recruitment exam date
COMPUTER BASED TEST:
You need to note that Nigeria Immigration recruitment 2022 computer based test shall be conducted for shortlisted candidates. You need to keep checking for the right time and date shall be communicated to you of you’re shortlisted.