National Identity Management Commission Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies Portal is open for unemployed SSCE, OND, HND and BA/BSc holders to apply. The National Identity Management Commission is recruiting Graduates and non graduates into the following vacant positions which is a major ongoing Recruitment. Please read the instruction here carefully before filling the National Identity Management Commission Recruitment 2022 Form.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When will National Identity Management Commission 2022 Recruitment start?
- Is NIMC Recruitment 2022 form Out?
- National Identity Management Commission Recruitment 2022 Portal ?
- How to apply for NIMC Recruitment 2022?
- NIMC 2022 Recruitment Requirement?
NIMC 2022 Recruitment Vacancies
The National Identity Management Commission will be recruiting the following MDAs:
- – Federal Ministry of Education
- – Federal Ministry of Finance
- – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- – General for the Federation
- – Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
- – Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- – Office of the Auditor
- – Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- – Federal Ministry of Transport
- – Office of the Surveyor
- – General of the Federation
- – Bureau of Public Procurement.
- – Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
How To Apply For NIMC Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies
Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity who are interested in making a career in the National Identity Management Commission will soon be invited to complete and submit an application online on NIMC Website for any of the position indicated in each of the MDAs.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NIMC Recruitment 2022, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide. All the needed information as regards to NIMC 2022 recruitment application, how to apply and submission is fully contained in this article. Please ensure you read through and follow all listed steps.
National Identity Management Commission 2022/2023 Current Job Vacancies
The existing vacancies are listed below;
Federal Ministry of Information;
Federal Ministry of Environment;
The Federal Ministry of Justice;
(iv) Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments; and
Bureau of Public Procurement.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Qualification: SSCE, OND, HND, BA/BSc.
Location of Job: Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara Job Field Administration / Secretarial General.
The NIMC Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
All interested applicants should kindly visit the NIMC 2022 recruitment portal to apply online. Applicant are to not that all application are to submit online via the National Identity Management Commission recruitment enlistment portal.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google