Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Product Management – SEND
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job No: R154337
- As a Manager, we expect you to act as a business owner, managing the long-term and short-term strategic initiatives for the commercialization of SEND in the region.
- The role oversees go-to-market strategy, business development / sales (including sales force training), while maintaining a constant alignment with the regional NPP product team to guarantee product’s evolutions in line with EEMEA markets’ needs.
- Build and maintain the BD plan for the assigned verticals, markets and key customers.
- Work in close relationship with all stakeholders (e.g. local and divisional BD teams, Acceptance teams, Market Development, Digital Partnership, Enterprise Partnership) to execute the plan and to identify new opportunities
- Develop and maintain the sales pipeline status based on the defined priorities for each market
- Develops SEND’s value propositions for the key customers
- Advocates for and champions MC SEND internally and in the external market
- Evaluates business cases, new business models, agreements and partnership to improve SEND’s footprint and competitiveness
- Create top management presentations and view of the development status in the different geographies and globally for the region
- Work in close relationship with the regional product’s team to maintain constant alignment on Regional markets needs
- Selects and monitors KPIs that assess SEND performances and utilizes insights to ideate innovative BD approaches
- Leads market analysis and recommends ways to leverage market analysis to inform product and go-to-market strategies
- Extensive experience executing business development across different payment types, technologies and customer segments
- Experience executing strategies into clear action plans in multiple markets
- Successful track record managing P&L and sales objectives for multiple markets
- Proven experience managing senior level relationship
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- Consulting background is a plus
- Knowledge of financial sector is a plus
- Expertise working with acquirers or in the acceptance area is a plus
- Professional level English language capability
- Strong presence & communication skills
- Proven team player with ability to work with all levels in a highly intellectual, collaborative, and fast paced environment
- We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
- In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility:
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.