The London School of Economics and Political Science is inviting applications for Margaret Bennett funding for the academic year 2021-2022. The grant is available for female students from Africa to pursue LLM programme.
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is a world-class centre for its concentration of teaching and research across the full range of the social, political and economic sciences.
Golden opportunity for African students in the UK.
If English is not the first language a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required with all elements passed at 6.0 or above. Applicants who have previously successfully completed programmes delivered in English will be exempt from the above requirement subject to the submission of documentation.
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing the LLM programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded to study law.
- Award: The grant is expected to be to the value of £5,000.
- The award can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- This scholarship is available to support female students from Africa intending to study for the LLM. Preference will be given to applicants from north Africa.
- Nationality: Female students from Africa ( Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe) are eligible to apply for this application .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for LSE funding for programmes beginning in September 2021, you must:
- Submit your application for the programme.
- Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- English language Requirements: If English is not the first language a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required with all elements passed at 6.0 or above. Applicants who have previously successfully completed programmes delivered in English will be exempt from the above requirement subject to the submission of documentation. A minimum of one year of full-time study, employment or equivalent is required.
Application Deadline: April 27, 2021