LNSC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal | www.lnsa.lg.gov.ng/career. LNSC Recruitment 2022 starting date has been announced. See recruitment form, application portal (www.lnsa.lg.gov.ng/career), requirements and how to apply for the Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps Recruitment 2022 and every details about LNSC Recruitment Portal 2022 which you need to know.
This article contains information on LNSC recruitment portal and application guidelines and how to get the recruitment form.
Most importantly, LNSC recruitment 2022 application is free. Ensure you take note of this if you wish to apply for any job vacancy in Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC). Application form is obtainable online on the recruitment portal of LNSC.
Currently, LNSC 2022 recruitment form will soon be available and recruitment is yet to begin. From reliable sources, LNSC has commence a massive recruitment exercise in which the portal is now open and applications are been accepted. Closing date too has been announced as the time of publishing this article.
The Lagos Neighborhood Safety Agency invites applicants from interested and qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps as follows:
AVAILABLE JOB POSITIONS
- Corps Officers and Men Recruitment
- Lagos State
1. The Applicants must have passion for a career in Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps and satisfy the following:
2. Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
3. Applicants “must” have LASRRA registration card, functional National Identification Number (NIN), functional email address and active phone number before they commence their application.
4. Applicants must possess HND/BSc . or minimum of Five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
5. Applicants must be ages between 17-40 years.
6. Applicants must be physically, mentally and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
7. Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
8. Ability to swim and speak more than one native language will be an added advantage.
9. Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment.
10. Applicants must be free from any form of pecuniary embarrassment.
11. Applicants must print their completed online form and guarantor form and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment center.
12. Applicants suffering from any if these abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for recruitment into Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps.
– impediment in speech
– knock knees
– Bow legs
– Bent knees, Le Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
– Deformed hands which cannot perform full functions of a hand.
– Defective eyesight or squint eyes
– amputation of any part of the body.
Please note, at the moment, LNSC recruitment form is now out. Simply visit this website or LNSC Recruitment Portal on www.lnsa.lg.gov.ng/career to know more on how to apply online.
Facts to Know About LNSC Recruitment
LNSC full meaning is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps. It is a Federal Agency that handles several responsibilities in the government and as such it needs to recruit new workers from time to time. Once LNSC is recruiting, information will be released to the general public to keep them updated.
The Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) has clearly stated on the portal www.lnsa.lg.gov.ng/career that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
How to Apply/Fill LNSC Recruitment 2022 Application Form Online
To successfully apply for this recruitment, login to www.lnsa.lg.gov.ng/career and fill the application form and also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.
LNSC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Closing Date: 31st of January, 2022.
- The Lagos Neighborhood Safety Agency shall not enter into correspondence with any candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates’ emails.
- The recruitment exercise is absolutely FREE OF CHARGE
- For any inquiry, complaint or technical difficulties in the use of the portal, please call 09135000251, 09135000252 or send email to: email@example.com