Greenville LNG Company Limited is the pioneer Domestic LNG producer in Nigeria with the objective of extending gas supplies to regions not reached by gas pipelines thereby making available a competitive source of energy to boost the economy. Greenville LNG Plant is in Rumuji near Port-Harcourt and has customer locations in Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Enugu, Sokoto, Aba and other cities nationwide.
As a fast-growing company willing to promote the Nigerian Content, we are recruiting suitably qualified Nigerians to fill the position below:
Job Title: LNG Production Manager
Job Code: LPM-9
- The Production Manager shall have overall responsibility/ownership for safe operation, production and maintenance activities/tasks in the LNG plant operational area.
- The Production Manager will be responsible for all operations, maintenance, repair, company personnel and safety for the LNG plant. This includes the safe operation of the plant, feed gas, liquefaction, tanker loading, storage, and all the equipment which constitutes the Greenville LNG plant.
- Optimize the profitability (risks, cost, and revenues) of the plant in accordance with the company strategy.
- Be responsible for the profit and loss (P&L) of the entity.
- Oversee the local relationship with stakeholders.
- Be accountable for health, safety and environment results of the LNG plant.
- Manage the optimization of revenues of the assets.
- Manage the technical performance of the LNG plant
- Manage all customer and partnership contracts.
- Capture opportunities in the industrial service market and help to develop new projects in collaboration with the Business Development team.
- Manage the audits processes of the plants.
- Operating budget development to include all maintenance activities, spare parts, capital expenditures, HSEQ and personnel.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders where required on design, engineering, construction and permitting compliance for operational excellence.
- Negotiate with third party suppliers and vendors as necessary to ensure the best overall quality and service levels.
- Coordinate with senior leadership on planned capital expenditures, provide design, engineering and mechanical input as required for the operation of the facility.
- Coordinate internally on meeting regulatory requirements, any statutory requirements and other goals and objectives set by senior leadership that will be needed to operate the facility in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure that the highest safety standards are implemented and maintained for all personnel, machinery and equipment.
- Maintain regular communication with senior leadership as to the status of operations and work/repairs/upgrades that are underway.
- Implement a monthly, weekly safety meeting as well as daily toolbox and coordination meetings to discuss upcoming tasks to ensure all persons involved are aware of their roles and responsibilities and provide an opportunity for individuals to participate and give feedback in an effort to improve safety and team spirit.
- Clearly define and communicate roles/responsibilities to all PRODUCTION personnel.
- Responsibilities include oversight of all technical aspects of maintaining operational integrity and reliability of the facility in order to ensure that commercial requirements remain fulfilled.
- Hire and ensure all necessary training of all personnel in maintaining and optimizing the facility.
Education and Personal Attributes
- The ideal candidate must be a Chemical Engineer with demonstrated experience in Management of operations and maintenance in LNG plant.
- More than 12 years’ experience in Oil and Gas out of which 5 years must be hands-on LNG PRODUCTION management experience.
- Must be experienced in leading PRODUCTION improvements processes and management.
- Must have proven track record of Skills in setting PRODUCTION priorities to support production.
- Knowledge and understanding of HSSE concepts and management techniques, hazard identification and risk management.
- In development and implementation of Emergency Response functionality, PTW system and ensuring capability.
This position attracts a competitive remuneration package.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Code” as the subject of the email.
- Only applications that meet the relevant qualifications will be shortlisted and contacted.
- It is not the intention of the position description to limit the scope or accountabilities of the position but to highlight the most important aspects of the position. The aspects mentioned above may be altered in accordance with the changing requirement of the role such variations are common occurrence and cannot in themselves justify a reconsideration of the grading of the job.