Greenville LNG Company Limited is the pioneer Domestic LNG producer in Nigeria with the objective of extending gas supplies to regions not reached by gas pipelines thereby making available a competitive source of energy to boost the economy. Greenville LNG Plant is in Rumuji near Port-Harcourt and has customer locations in Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Enugu, Sokoto, Aba and other cities nationwide.
As a fast-growing company willing to promote the Nigerian Content, we are recruiting suitably qualified Nigerians to fill the position below:
Job Title: LNG Process Engineer
Job Code: LPE-11
This position shall be responsible for providing process engineering support to production and maintenance, LNG storage and regasification systems and technologies, elaborate, define, size and validate the various items, units and technical deliverables in the plant.
- Support Production and maintenance heads by providing process suggestions and solutions to plant situations.
- Prepare operating procedures in coordination with production and HSE teams.
- Make process calculation like heat and material balance, hydraulics and pressure balance, control valve and pressure relief valve sizing, flare load calculation, depressurization study, boil-off gas calculation for cryogenic liquid storage tanks.
- Carry out process technology study, optimization and design philosophy like Overpressure Protection philosophy, Isolation and Emergency Shutdown philosophy preparation
- Formulate common documentation system for production and maintenance of LNG plant.
- Prepare templates for reports and log generation.
- Carry out process calculations to improve plant performance
- Support production and maintenance during start-up operations.
- Work with production/maintenance teams and document control for Integration of documents.
- Develop process equipment specifications and datasheet.
- Execute process simulation with ASPEN-HYSYS.
Education and Personal Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemical engineering.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ working experience in LNG plant.
- Advanced knowledge of ASPEN-HYSYS 2006.5 user skills to perform process simulation and good command on other process simulators like ASPEN PLUS 2006, Chemcad and FLARENET 2006
This position attracts a competitive remuneration package.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Code” as the subject of the email.
- Only applications that meet the relevant qualifications will be shortlisted and contacted.
- It is not the intention of the position description to limit the scope or accountabilities of the position but to highlight the most important aspects of the position. The aspects mentioned above may be altered in accordance with the changing requirement of the role such variations are common occurrence and cannot in themselves justify a reconsideration of the grading of the job.