Laim Hotel – We are a 5-Star hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations. We are committed to providing our corporate and leisure travelers a consistent warm & friendly guest experience & fond memories through our nurtured/trained staff who experience joy and pride at work while adhering to our social responsibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laundry Supervisor
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- To schedule and plan the daily work for the laundry personnel and delegate the work depending on the workload and priority requirements
- To supervise the work of the laundry personnel when they are preparing some solutions that need to be used for sterilizing the fabrics or laundering purpose
- To regularly inspect the progress of the work and to make sure that quality is maintained and may shift the personnel according to changing priority work situations
- To maintain and update all the records related to their attendance, punctuality, leaves taken, etc
- To train and mentor the new workers and give them valuable information regarding various laundry procedures that need to be followed while working
- To make requisition for any laundry supplies like detergents, soaps, bleaches, disinfectants, starches, etc., and to maintain proper records of the supplies and the items that have been laundered.
- To ensures that all the laundry equipment, machinery and premises are being maintained well.
- To carryout repair activities of the machinery that have been damaged or may discuss with the senior administrative personnel to suggest if any equipment needs to be purchased/repaired by a more experienced personnel.
- To ensure that high quality cleanliness is maintained and that all the standard regulatory policies are being followed.
- attends the inquiries and resolves the customer complaints so that they remain satisfied and help in ensuring better business.
- Ensures that statutory health and safety regulations are being followed by the workers in the laundry areas.
- OND / HND qualification with 4 – 6 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.