Here’s how to Apply for FMDQ Recruitment 2022 Graduate Development Programme | You’ll be learning how application registration via www.fmdqgroup.com online is done.
FMDQ is an intellectually stimulating and diverse work environment where every employee is equipped and empowered to thrive while delivering value to our stakeholders.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Development Programme
About the Programme
- At FMDQ, we recognise that every young talent hopes to start their career in an organisation that positions them to achieve greatness; therefore, the FMDQ Graduate Development Programme has been designed to attract and develop motivated young individuals interested in pursuing a career within the Nigerian financial markets Industry
- As an innovation driven Company, this Programme is designed to give you a unique opportunity to contribute to our ever-evolving businesses, by bringing onboard your fresh perspectives while you develop skills and are exposed to the intricacies of the financial markets.
- Are you a young graduate interested in building an impactful career in a world-class institution? Do you consider yourself focused, enterprising, principled yet open-minded? Then the FMDQ Graduate Development Programme is your pathway to career success.
- Whichever area of our business you end up in, you can be sure to have a fulfilling and life-changing experience. Join us for an immersive and fulfilling journey!
What We Are Looking For
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class upper (or its equivalent) from a reputable university
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme
- Applicants must have a maximum of two (2) years post-NYSC experience
What We Offer
- An intensive boot camp where you will learn about FMDQ’s businesses and an introduction to the Nigerian financial markets
- Rotation across FMDQ’s business areas
- Opportunity to build a career within FMDQ
- Dynamic and conducive work environment
- An avenue to build valued professional relationships and networks.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.