Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 Job Vacancies – See today’s Flour Mills of Nigeria 2021 vacancies Here at http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy – Do you wish to be among those that want to secure employment through Flour Mills of Nigeria recruitment 2021 Job Vacancies? Do you want to advance your career and warn reasonable salary why working with Flour Mills of Nigeria?
Flour Mills of Nigeria are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
2.) Automation Technician
3.) Senior Tax Accountant
4.) Manufacturing Excellence Officer
5.) Procurement Officer
6.) Quality Control Manager – Niger Mills
Location: Cross River
Firstly, let’s start by showing you the basic requirements. If you understand the recruitment requirements very well, then you’ll be getting yourself a job a Flour Mills of Nigeria anytime soon.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 Job Vacancies Requirements
On This sections of this guide, you’ll be learning the A-Z requirements for Flour Mills of Nigeria 2021 job employment. You’ll be seeing things and documents that you’ll need to submit while filling up Flour Mills of Nigeria job form.
The application process is as follows:
- The application process requires you to register and obtain your login details (ID and password).
- Please remember your login details, it will be required to apply for a particular vacancy.
- If you forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it. An email will be sent to your e mail address.
- You must update the following parts of your CV before you apply for any of the jobs.
- Personal Details
- Computer Exposure
- Tertiary Education
- To apply for any of the vacancies, follow the link provided. You will be prompted to input your ID and password to apply for your chosen vacancy.
- Application process also allows you to update and amend your CV information at any time.
- To update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password.
Interested candidates must:
- You’ll need to have at least a BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND certificate.
- Be highly focused and success driven.
- Be strategic and analytical thinkers
- Possess good leadership, interpersonal and people skills.
- Be highly personable
- Possess high level of integrity and self regulation
- Possess excellent communication skills in oral and spoken word
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Other Related Jobs:
- Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2021/2022 Job Vacancies (9 Positions) Apply Now
- Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022 Job Vacancies (17 Positions) Apply Now
- UBA Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 Job Vacancies (5 Positions) Apply Now
- Notore Chemical Industries 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme & How to Apply
Was this guide helpful to you? If yes, kindly share it with your friends.