In this article, we will be discussing how you can obtain Finland Visa Lottery 2023/2024 Application Form, Finland visa requirement in Nigeria, Finland visa application form download, Finland visa-free countries, Finland visa fee in Nigeria, and Finland visa appointment. Finland Schengen Visa.
Furthermore, apart from the snow, there are hell lots of beautiful things to find in Finland, which is why I would recommend a visit to Finland on one of your vacations.
However, if you are visiting Finland, kiitos (Finland’s way of saying “please”) there are a few kinds of stuff to note;
How to Apply for Finland Visa Lottery 2023 Online in Nigeria:
Now, here’s how to register for 2023 Finland Visa Lottery;
If you are a Nigerian applying for a visa to Finland, you should note that, like most other states, Finland visas cannot be applied from the consulate of Finland in Lagos rather, all applicants need to apply from the embassy of Finland in Abuja.
You don’t need a residence visa if you plan to stay in Finland for three months; however, if you plan to stay for a longer period, you need to apply for a residence permit from Finnish Immigration through the Embassy of Finland Abuja. A Schengen visa can be granted for up to 90 days.
The visa fee should be paid to the Embassy bank account before you schedule an appointment date. The fee can be paid either in cash to any Standard Chartered Bank in Nigeria, or by international money transfer to the Embassy bank account.
The receipt that shows proof of payment should be scanned and attached to the e-mail and in that same mail, you are required to request for an appointment date.
Finland Visa Lottery Mostly asks Questions
- Do you need a visa to go to Finland?
- Do I need a visa to travel to Finland from the UK?
- How do I get a visa to Finland?
- Do I need a visa for Finland from South Africa?
An appointment must be scheduled in advance by visa applicants. The visa application can be done three months before the intended travel date and the visa application is valid for three months from the application date.
An interview will be conducted for all and their fingerprints collected.
All necessary documents both original and photocopies should be brought to the embassy. The photocopies should be attached to your visa application form and the bio-data page of your passport. E-mails (invitation letters, etc.) should not be sent in advance concerning any visa application attachments. Documents can only be presented at the time of your interview.
The Embassy cannot guarantee that any requested documents sent without a reference number to the Visa Section, are included in the visa processing, and those documents remain your responsibility.
The duration for processing a visa is a minimum of 14 days and the average processing time is 30 days. During holidays, the duration of processing is based on the number of applications that have been received and it is advisable to book the interview appointment early even if a visa can be applied for the earliest 3 months before the planned travel.
During the interview, the Embassy might need other documents to back up visa applications. When the visa applicant submits the documents, the reference number must be noted on the delivery note.
The Finland Visa Lottery 2023 reference number is given to each applicant at the time of the personal interview by the visa reception. If the reference number is not noted, there will be a delay in processing.
Finland Visa Lottery 2023/2024 Required Documents
- A complete application form is dated and signed by the visa applicant. For minor individuals, a legal guardian signs on their behalf
- An international e-passport that is valid at least three months after departure
- One recent passport photograph, colored on white background taken without headgear.
- Previous passports, if any
- Copy of flight reservation including return flight. Do not buy flight tickets before you are issued a visa
- Evidence of funds to support yourself during your stay which could include Salary slips, personal bank statements for the last three months, regular incomes generated by the property
- Proof of payment of visa application fee (60EUR / 13 000 Naira)
Ei kesta (No problem)? Yeah, you got me! Have a safe trip. (Cheers).