Searches related to Federal Road Safety 2021 recruitment includes the following: Nigeria Road Safety recruitment; Nigerian Road Safety 2021 recruitment; Nigeria Road Safety list of successful candidates; Nigeria Road Safety recruitment 2021/2022; Nigerian Road Safety 2021/2022 Jobs; Federal Road Safety news today
About Federal Road Safety Corps
Federal Road Safety Corps is the Government Agency with statutory responsibilities for road safety administration in Nigeria.
Founder: National Assembly of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Founded: February 1988, Nigeria
Agency executive: Boboye Olayemi Oyeyemi, Corps Marshal
General nature: Federal law enforcement
Awards: Nigeria Customer Service Award for Government Agency
Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021/2022 Online Registration Requirements
How to Register for Federal Road Safety Portal and Fill Application Form
- Click this link to register on the Federal Road Safety e-recruitment portal,
- After registering you have to fill the next form and continue with the process of registration.
- Use the comment box to ask your question.
- To make the whole process easier for you if don’t have the idea on his to the registration yourself, simply visit a cyber cafe near you. Do not send money to anyone online.
Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021/2022 Requirements
- West African School Certificate/Senior
- Secondary School Certificate,
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level,
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild,
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Prospective applicants are to produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- And also all prospective applicants are to note that the entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.
- For applicants with a higher educational/professional qualification, such as HND, BA,/BSC etc which has not been stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) are not to apply.
Such an offense will attract an outright withdrawal or dismissal.
- Short sight
- Ear problem
- Previous orthopedic operation
- Flat foot
- Below the required height (Male 1.70, female 1.67)
- Stammering, or any natural disability
Documents Required for Federal Road Safety Job Vacancies 2021/2022 Exercise
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration from a high court.
- Applicants are to provide Photocopies of all their Credentials which should include
- Letter of Identification that is duly signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- A Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.
- Provide Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above.
- In summary, the completed application form is to be submitted online on the Federal Road Safety Recruitment Portal.
Federal Road Safety Employment 2021/2022 Google Incoming Search Includes:
- Federal Road Safety 2021/2022 recruitment form
- How to apply for Federal Road Safety 2020 recruitment
- Federal Road Safety recruitment portal 2021/2022
- frsc.gov.ng portal
- Federal Road Safety website/portal