Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2022 job application form is now available on the registration portal and the other required documents you are to attach to your application to submit to Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs recruitment agency, just read below in seconds.
If you are among those asking, “Is Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairsrecruiting ongoing?” Good News!!! Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs recruitment 2022 is still ongoing and you can apply for Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs career job vacancies in Nigeria without wasting time.
In fact: are you eligible to apply for this Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs recruitment and also does your experience meet the specific job experience required? If yes, then you are good to go with your Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs 2022.
However, if you want to apply for this job vacancy kindly visit the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs recruitment solutions website regularly, where the positions will be published regularly and all you need to do is select any of the listed job vacancies and apply as follows below.
History of Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, Ministry of Foreign Affairs is by this notice, inviting qualified Nigerians for recruitment as Prospective Volunteers would be required to render teaching, lecturing, and medical services in various Institutes under the Republic of Benin, the Republic of Niger, the Republic of Uganda, the Republic of Seychelles, Zanzibar, Jamaica.
The Scheme is an important tool of Nigerian Foreign Policy, designed to foster South-South Cooperation by way of providing human resource assistance in specific areas of interest on request from African, Caribbean, and Pacific (ACP) Countries.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the following positions below:
Title: Technical Aid Corps (TAC) Recruitment Exercise for the 2022 – 2024 Biennium
Prospective candidates for the following positions below must possess the required qualifications and experience in the underlisted fields of study:
- English Teacher
- English Literature Teacher
- Mathematics Teacher
- Government Teacher
- Physics Teacher
- Technical drawing Teacher
- Cultural and Creative Art Teacher
- Nursing Lecturer
- Medical Laboratory Science Lecturer
- Environmental Health Lecturer
- Community Health Lecturer
- Public Health Lecturer
- Medicine Lecturer
- Pharmacy Lecturer
- Health Information Management Lecturer
- Computer Science Lecturer
- Computer Engineering Lecturer
- Information Technology Lecturer
- Software Engineering Lecturer
- Cyber Security Lecturer
- Law Lecturer
- Common and International Law Lecturer
- Human Rights Lecturer
- Animal Health and Husbandry Lecturer
- Social and Management Science Lecturer
- Political Science Lecturer
- International Relations Lecturer
- Mass Communication Lecturer
- Public Administration Lecturer
- Sociology Lecturer
- Business Studies Lecturer
- Accounting Lecturer
- Business Administration Lecturer
- International Trade and Economics Lecturer
- International Economics and Finance Lecturer
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Lecturer
- Public Health and Safety Lecturer
- Electrical Engineering Lecturer
- Civil Engineering and Construction Management Lecturer
- Architecture & Urban Planning Lecturer
Faculty of Engineering and Technology:
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Lecturer
- Geology and Mining Lecturer
- Renewable Energy Lecturer
- Materials Engineering Lecturer
- Electrical Engineering Lecturer
Faculty of Health Sciences:
- Pediatrics and Child Health Lecturer
- Internal Medicine Lecturer
- General Surgery Lecturer
- Pathology Lecturer
- Nursing Lecturer
- Physiology Lecturer
- Anesthesia Lecturer
- Maritime Engineering (Curriculum Development, Maritime law and Policy) Lecturer
- Maritime Business Administration Lecturer
- Nautical Science Lecturer
- Water Transport and Logistics Lecturer
- Maritime Environmental Management Lecturer
- Ship building (Ship Science, Maritime Safety and Environmental Administration) Lecturer
- Maritime Science and Climate Change Lecturer
- Maritime management Lecturer
- Shipping management and logistics Lecturer
- Maritime Operations and Foundation Skills for Industry Craftship) Lecturer
Faculty of Science and Education:
- English and Literature Lecturer
- Agriculture Lecturer
- Economics and Entrepreneurship Lecturer
- Sports Science/Physical Education Lecturer
- Geography Lecturer
- Astrophysics Lecturer
Faculty of Management Sciences:
- Marketing and Entrepreneurship Lecturer
- Accounting and Finance Lecturer
- Procurement and supply chain management Lecturer
- Tour operations Lecturer
- Travel operations Lecturer
- Hospitality Lecturer
Faculty of Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences:
- Fisheries and Water Resources Management Lecturer
- Natural Resources Management Lecturer
Faculty of Agriculture and Animal Sciences:
- Plant Pathology Lecturer
- Pasture Conservation Lecturer
- Livestock breeding Lecturer
- Soil Science Lecturer
- Research Methods Lecturer
- Fertilizer Science and Technology Lecturer
Higher Education II
- Senior Lecturer – Pediatrics
- Professor – Surgery
- Professor/Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer – Internal Medicine
- Senior Lecturer/Lecturer – Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Senior Lecturer – Anesthesia
- Senior Lecturer – Epidemiology
- Lecturer – Biostatistics
- Senior Lecturer – Anatomy
- Senior Lecturer – Physiology
- Professor/Senior Lecturer – Pathology
- Professor/Senior Lecturer – Biochemistry
- Professor/Senior Lecturer – Pharmacology
- Professor – Microbiology
- Professor – Nursing
- Senior Lecturer – Midwifery
- Lecturer – Pediatric Nursing
- Lecturer – Medical Surgery Nursing
- Lecturer – Mental Health Nursing
- Lecturer – Diatric Nursing
- Senior Lecturer – Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
- Senior Lecturer – Ophthalmology
- Senior Lecturer – Radiology
- Senior Lecturer – Orthopedic Surgery
- Senior Lecturer – Dermatology
- Cardiologist Pathologist
- Pediatric Intensive
- Specialized Nurses for:
- Intensive Care Unit
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
Secondary and Technical Education
- Chemistry Teacher
- Physics Teacher
- Mathematics Teacher
- Physics Lecturer
- Electrical Electronic Engineering Lecturer
Nurse specialists afre required in the following fields:
- Critical care
- Operating theatre
- Accident & Emergency
- Public Health
We need Artisans with Specialized skills such as:
- Creation and production of musical instruments such as drums
- Textile design
Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2022 General Eligibility
- Medical doctors must possess an MBChB / MBBS or equivalent, and at least a Master’s degree with a minimum of 5 years experience
- All Medical professionals are required to submit a current practicing license experience.
- Nurses should possess a B.Sc Degree in Nursing, higher qualification in PhD, M.Sc is an added advantage
- All Lecturers must possess a Ph.D, Master’s Degree with a minimum of five years experience.
- All Secondary Education Teachers must possess a B.Ed, M.Ed Degree with a minimum of five years experience.
- Artisans should possess Specialized skills (PhD / MA / MS.c / BA / B.Sc / HND / Trade test) qualifications.
Application Closing Date: 16th September 2022.
How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2022
To apply for Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs recruitment all you need to do is visit the Technical Aid Corps recruitment website regularly, where the positions will be published regularly, and apply as follows:
- Download the application form by clicking on the link in parentheses (JOB APPLICATION FORM) and fill it out correctly;
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter;
- Send all the above mentioned documents to the related Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs recruitment Agency e-mail addresses.
- Afterwards, follow up to check out your Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs salary.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application either online, a Hard copy at the Directorate, or by post.
All Applications should be addressed to:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No.35, Alex Ekwueme Way,
Garki Main Post Office,
All Applications should be submitted to the Directorate by hand or by post to the Address above
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Applications submitted should contain the following details:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of all relevant certificates; All foreign certificates should be authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education
- Photocopy of NYSC discharge certificate / Exemption certificate.
When is Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment Portal Closing Date?
The entire Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment portal closes on: 16th September 2022 for any job type.
- Prospective candidates must possess the required qualifications and experience in the above-listed fields of study.
- Individuals who have served before under the tac scheme are not eligible and therefore need not apply
- Individuals who attended the last interview and orientation need not apply
- This is a TAC scheme and volunteers can be posted to any African, Caribbean, or Pacific country where their expertise is required
- Submission of application is FREE.
It’s Your Turn Now
I’d like to hear from you now:
Are you going to fill out the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2022 Job Application Form immediately?
Or perhaps you’re prepared to start looking for other employment.
In either case, please post a remark below straight away.