Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal | How To Apply – Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment portal 2022 will be opened. In this article, we will provide you with information on the application form and other requirements needed to apply for this recruitment.
The Edo State Civil Service Commission is vested with the responsibilities of treating matters concerning the State Civil Service with respect to Appointments, Promotions, Discipline, Confirmation of Appointments, Transfers, Retirements, Petitions and Other related matters.
From the information we are getting, the Edo State Civil Service Commission will recruit new workers into the government and once the portal is open, registration will begin via the Edo state CSC portal, interested applicants are to apply online.
The Edo state civil service recruitment form 2022 is free to everyone, all you need to do is to visit the portal and submit the required documents and once that is done, you will have to wait for the Commission to publish the shortlisted names.
- Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill some vacant posts in the Edo State Civil Service. Candidates for the posts must possess the minimum qualifications specified below. The posts and the requirements are as follows:HIGHER AGRICULTURAL SUPERINTENDENT, GL 08
Requirements: Candidates must possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Agriculture from a recognized Institution.
ASSISTANT AGRICULTURAL SUPERINTENDENT, GL.06
Requirements: Candidates must have successfully completed the two-year training course for Assistant Agricultural Superintendent or obtained a recognized OND (Ordinary National Diploma) in the same field.
Requirements For Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022
There are a lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for the Edo State Civil Service Job Recruitment 2022. Getting the right information at the right time is very important. Getting your certificates ready is also very important.
So what Certificates should you gather up for this recruitment? For this recruitment, you will need the following certificates: First School Leaving Certificate, SSCE Result with at least 5 credit passes, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)ED or Bachelor of Arts (B.A) ED, NYSC Discharge Certificate, and a Birth Certificate.
Take note of the following:
- Make sure you have all the necessary credentials as stated above
- Scan and Upload the Credentials on www.mda.edostate.gov.ng
- Edo State Civil Service Commission shortlist will be published shortly after the exercise.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Edo State Civil Service Commission.
Civil Service Commission 2022 April Recruitment News
- Kaduna State Government 2021/2022 Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies (15 Positions) | Apply Now
- Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 Registration Begins – Apply Now
- www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng | FCSC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form & Portal Registration
How to Apply for Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022 | www.mda.edostate.gov.ng
Make sure you submit your application through the appropriate website. All applications will be done online. How to apply:
- Apply at http://mda.edostate.gov.ng/
- Make sure you complete the online registration form on or before the recruitment application form closing date.
- Read the different positions before deciding on the one you like.
- Apply for your preferred choice.
Interested candidates should apply by visiting the Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal at: csc.edostate.gov.ng and complete the online application form. All applications must be submitted on or before 27th May 2022. Candidates must not be more than 35 years of age at the time of application and their HND/OND results must not be below Lower Credit, while Computer/Digital literacy will be an added advantage.
NOTE: Candidates shall only apply for one (1) position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification. Edo State Government does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect of this recruitment exercise. We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment. This recruitment shall be free, fair, and merit-driven.
CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION,
BENIN CITY, EDO STATE.
Currently, the deadline for the recruitment has not yet been brought to our notice. But once we have any reasonable information on it, we will ensure we get it across to you on time.
That’s it for this article. Got any questions on Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment? Leave a comment below and we will do justice to it.