The Delta State Government, through the Post Primary Education Board, Asaba, is recruiting suitably qualified graduates for Secondary Schools in the State in the position below:
Job Title: Basic Technology Teacher
- B.Ed. / B.Sc. Ed (Technical or Industrial Education) or;
- B.Eng / B.Tech / HND (Electrical, Civil and Mechanical Engineering).
- Applicants must not be older than 40 years of age.
- All applicants are advised to supply functional phone numbers AND email addresses.
- TRCN Induction / Registration and License are added advantage.
- Applicants with Age Declaration must obtain Certification from the National Population Commission.
- Persons with Third (3rd) Class and Pass in Degree or equivalent certificate need not apply.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Click on the link above;
- Click on the ‘START APPLICATION’ button at the right side of the page.
- You would be transferred to the Bio-Data page where you are required to fill in your personal details.
- When completing the Bio-Data page ensure that your MOBILE NUMBER and EMAIL address are accurate, functional and accessible to you as your User ID and Password would be sent through them.
- You are enjoined to truthfully state any Disability or Special Needs you may have to enable adequate provision to be made for you through-out the recruitment process.
- Applicants are required to:
- Upload a clear and recent Passport Photograph.
- Upload the following documents to the portal:
- All Academic/Professional Certificates relevant to the application including FSLC, WASSCE / SSCE, Degrees, other relevant certificates.
- NYSC Certificate – Discharge, Exemption or Exclusion Certificates.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age duly certified by National Population Commission.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Valid means of identification (preferably National Identity Card)
- When you are done filling the Bio-Data Page Click on the ‘SAVE and CONTINUE’ button.
- On successful submission of your BIO-DATA an SMS and an EMAIL – containing your User ID and PASSWORD, would be sent to you (PLEASE NOTE: Your User ID and PASSWORD will also be DISPLAYED under the registration status on the application page). Should you fail to get both the Email and SMS notification after completing the registration process kindly send an email to: email@example.com – stating your telephone number in the mail.
- On successful completion and submission of the Bio-Data you would be transferred to the Academic Qualification page. Here you are required to state your Primary(Basic), Secondary(Post-Primary) and Tertiary education qualifications. Please note the following:
- For the Primary and Secondary Qualifications; should you have attended more than one school at any of the levels, simply state the school from which you acquired the Certificate, you are stating on this Application.
- For the Tertiary Education Qualification, you are expected to state ONLY the FIRST DEGREE Tertiary education qualification you possess. Click on the ‘ADD TERTIARY EDUCATION’ button, the qualification would appear in the panel below. When you are done with this , Click the NEXT button to submit and proceed.
- After the Qualifications page, you are expected to state your NYSC status and select the POST APPLIED FOR . Please ensure that the Post Applied for is related to your Course of Study at First Degree Level. On completing the requirements on the page, Click on ‘COMPLETE APPLICATION’.
- When you Click on the Complete Application button, a summary of the details you entered in all the fields are displayed for you to Review before confirmation.
- Should you discover that you have made any mistakes while completing the Application, Click on Save & Exit. Log In using your User ID and password to effect corrections and save.
- After the submission of your Application, you have a grace period of 336 hours (14 Days) to revise any information you have submitted. This may be less should your submission be made with less than 24 hours to the closure of the Application process.
- Applications that were started, but not duly completed before the closure of the application process would be discarded.
- Applications are to be completed online and free of charge at Ministry of Secondary Education’s portal.
- Applicants are to apply for subject, relevant to their area of specialization as advertised.
- Successful Candidates would be expected to serve in RURAL / RIVERINE SCHOOLS for a mandatory period of five (5) years in the first instance. It is therefore advisable that only those prepared to serve within such locations need apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified by SMS and email and invited for a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Only candidates who are successful in the CBT will be invited for Oral Interview/Microteaching Practicum.
- For more enquiries call: 07043515990, 08028862141.