MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator – NES Special Projects, Network
Job Identification: 1125
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager NES Strategic Projects
- Directly manage installation, commissioning and integration of enterprise connectivity projects and other ad hoc projects that may arise from time to time.
- Implement project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs as well as generate progress reports on projects, migrations and upgrades.
- Ensure project timelines are met and resolve escalated issues affecting Enterprise installations as well as strict adherence to MTNN’s SHE policy.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspect of a project and scope, and handover of completed projects to NES operations.
- Coordinate related technical activities, the activities of contractors and ensure all project documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Manage project budget and determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for project
- Liaise with EBU, NES/NWG operations on future strategy of platform, upgrades; and communicate to team.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- First Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Engineering / Science or any science discipline.
- Project Management or Education Certification (PMP, Scrum Agile, etc.) advantageous
- Professional Certification desirable in: – IT (Microsoft, ITIL, HP, Nokia etc.), Quality (Six Sigma, etc.)
- Fluent in English
- 3-7 years of experience which includes;
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Project implementation experience as a Customer Service Engineer
- Experience with ICT network implementation and service deployment
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online