BUA Group is a leading Foods & Infrastructure Conglomerate in Nigeria with diversified investments spanning key sectors of the Nigerian sector. At BUA, we hire collaborative problem- solvers with a self-motivational drive from all backgrounds and provide training, unlocking opportunities to advance in your career path within the organization.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Operator
Location: Okpella, Edo
- To learn/train how to operate the plant equipments through the Centre Control Room (CCR) and to maintain an accurate log, record keeping ensuring all information on the status of the operation is documented and keep superior information on operating conditions to enable monitoring of production progress and for the coordination of overall shift activities and effective coordination with maintenance activities.
- To learn day to day activities planning as per section requirements; fulfill LOTOTO and other safety requirements, supervision of activities and feedback for work orders.
- Maintain constant contact with field Engineers/Supervisors to provide work direction to ensure equipment, instruments and the process are properly controlled.
- Housekeeping of CCR and maintain cleanliness of control room desk
- Operate, control and adjust the cement production in accordance with operating procedures and approved safety and environment procedures to ensure achievement of targeted production capacity with desired quality
- Support field operation/plant maintenance on the job directions as required
- Monitoring the operations of raw mill, kiln and cement grinding and their auxiliaries
- Prepare the daily Kiln and Raw Mill activities reports.
- HND holder in the following Engineering courses:
- Electrical /Instrumentation or Automation
- Industrial chemistry
- Applied Chemistry
- Minimum entering Upper credit
- Not more than 3 years post NYSC experience
- Minimum entering age not more than 30years of age.
- Good team player
- Must have good level of order and cleanliness
- Must be understanding, influencing and good at communicating with people
- High level of organization and be result-oriented
- Must have logical mind.
- Good knowledge of theoretical principles
- Good knowledge of statistical principles
- High level of proficiency in computer (Word, Excel, Microsoft project, powerpoint etc).
- High level of analytical and reasoning skills
- Have good knowledge of engineering concept
- Good interpretation and interpersonal skills
- Team playing spirit
- Data analysis skill.
Application Closing Date
12 PM: 24th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Position Applied For and Your Name as the subject of the email.